Online Privacy Notice
Personal privacy and security of information are mutual concerns of H.O.G.®, its members and visitors to the El Paso Chapter Web site. The El Paso Chapter collects and stores the following information about you when you visit the El Paso, TX Chapter Web site: the name of the domain from which you access the Internet (for example, google.com, if you are connecting from a Google account); the date and time you access the Web site; and the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to our Web site.
The Chapter uses this information to measure the number of visitors to the different sections of its site. This helps H.O.G. to make its Web site more responsive to its members and prospective members. H.O.G. will not obtain personally identifying information about you when you visit our site unless you choose to provide such information. If you choose to send e-mail, registration or other personal information over the Internet, you do so voluntarily.
The El Paso Chapter will not disclose personal information provided to it except as follows:
- At your request, which may be oral, in writing, by telephone, electronic or other means we recognize
- To assist El Paso Chapter in evaluating it’s programs and to continue to improve the quality of your on-line and membership experience
- When disclosure is required by law, such as pursuant to a court order, subpoena, legal process or government agency examination or investigation or to protect or enforce our rights
- To companies that perform services for El Paso Chapter in connection with your membership, such as data processing and financial transaction processing companies and agencies
- To Harley-Davidson, affiliated companies and carefully selected third parties for their own use to provide products and services, or other opportunities to you, unless you have instructed us in writing not to do so; and in connection with Harley-Davidson corporate due diligence and audits
By your use of and connection to our web site, you understand and consent to this privacy statement. If for any reason you are concerned that the personal or member information maintained by H.O.G. is not correct or if for some reason you believe H.O.G. has not adhered to these privacy principles, please notify us by calling 1-800-CLUB-HOG.